2019: Uplifting women and inspiring them to succeed, all for a good cause.
Our Leading Ladies Panel Series will be ongoing throughout 2019 and beyond. With each event, attendees will get to hear a range of insights and success stories from women of note in the fields of tech, business, law, media, STEM, finance, culinary and more. At the Daisie Foundation, we recognize that women have more opportunities to succeed than ever before. And with more women defining success on their own terms, we wanted to create a series of events that answer important questions: How can I inspire and uplift other women? How can I give back? How can I hold the ladder, or send the elevator back down? How can I juggle a million things and still find success? Our distinguished panelists – all successful leading ladies in their own right – will answer these questions and more as they share their success stories and unique experiences. Attendees will leave inspired and motivated, armed with invaluable knowledge and insights about how to move forward and achieve their goals.
The best part? Each attendee will be able to give back and uplift other women, as the cost of attendance will either be a financial donation or a brand new dress, all going directly to our Mother’s Day Makeover event.
- Our Panel Series events will provide a luxurious conference-like setting for our attendees to relax, enjoy and learn
- Guests will have a chance to network with successful leading women in Chicago
- Guests will also leave motivated and inspired by hearing success stories from women of note in tech, media, business, finance, culinary, law, STEM and more
- Allow attendees to participate, ask questions and discover new insights to overcome their own challenges, both personally and professionally
- Encourage guests to pay it forward by providing a new dress in exchange for attendance, which will go directly to deserving mothers at this year’s Mother’s Day Makeover event and help us serve even more women