Donate today to become a member of the Daisie family, and encourage a better day, a better life – for women and children across the country. Their empowerment starts with you. Click the button below to be taken to our secure donation form.
The Daisie Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to The Daisie Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Upon completion of your donation, we will send an email donation receipt as your official record. Please save or print this receipt for your financial records as it may be useful to you when completing your tax return. All donations and ticket purchases are non-refundable on the Daisie Foundation website.
We have a new number where you can text in your donation.
TEXT ‘daisie’ to 1-844-889-1774
Create new beginnings for women and children.
Daisie believed that, whatever your current circumstances, change is always possible – and that those same obstacles standing in your way can become launchpads for success. More importantly, she believed that the “most rewarding fulfillment is knowing how you impacted someone’s life.”
Your donations help us keep Daisie’s legacy alive by:
- Providing hundreds of working mothers, cancer survivors, and military veterans & spouses with transformational makeovers, including full makeup, a new wardrobe with accessories, and professional headshots
- Recognize leading ladies making a difference in the lives of women and children worldwide
- Inspiring countless women to pursue their passions in the fields of business, education, healthcare, and community
- Surprising thousands of Pre-K through 8th grade students at overlooked schools with holiday gifts, including toys, books, and much needed winter accessories
- Show gratitude to hardworking faculty & staff at these same schools with a special holiday luncheon
- Create immersive field trips for gifted students from underserved communities related to professions in aeronautics and STEM
- Provide scholarships to working mothers striving to become Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Perform daily acts of kindness however we can
Daise once declared that “Women and children need more exposure and opportunities to win!” With your help, we’ll continue to create those opportunities for success.