2019: The year 500 mothers find renewal through generosity.
In just two years, we have provided over 420 Chicago mothers, military wives & veterans, cancer survivors, and single parents with their first ever makeover. This year, we plan to serve 500 more across Chicago & Milwaukee.
With an emphasis on empowering women in pursuit of their passions, each makeover includes full makeup, hair styling, a new wardrobe with accessories, and a professional headshot.While this serves to remind mothers of their beauty inside and out, our event also helps these women find and reclaim their inner strength. Whether it’s for a new job interview, a LinkedIn profile, or just their next community event, these makeovers encourage women to inspire others and create a positive, lasting impact. It all starts with you. Volunteer, donate, or partner with us to promote change in our communities and society as a whole. Because when you look good and feel good, you do good.
- 2019 Goal: Makeover 500 moms in Chicago & Milwaukee
- 2020 Goal: Serve 1,000 women across the country
- Our mothers include single parents, military veterans & spouses, cancer survivors
- For many, this is their first ever makeover
- We wish to show our gratitude and respect for mothers by making this day all about them
- Participants emerge more refreshed, empowered, and radiant
- This day is all about reminding women of their beauty inside and out
- And by having strong and confident mothers to look up to, we hope to inspire their children as well